District Consultation Transport Sub-Committees
This committee exists to consult with and consider representations from users of local public transport services and facilities, and advise the Transport Committee on these matters.
Over the next couple of weeks, we are holding our quarterly District Consultation Sub-Committees.
The purpose of each District Consultation Sub-committee is:
1. To consult with and consider representations from users of local public transport services and facilities.
2. To advise the Transport Committee in relation to:
- the views of users of local public transport
- service delivery objectives and performance
- improving coordination between the constituent council and the West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- the progress of planned projects and programme
- any proposal referred to it by the Transport Committee.
We will be holding an open forum session at each of the meetings to enable members of the public to attend and ask questions, raise concerns or provide feedback. If you are interested in attending please confirm with email@example.com as places are limited.
The agendas for the remaining committee meetings will be published on the following dates:
- Leeds - 14 October, 2pm (agenda available)
- Calderdale - 15 October, 2pm (agenda published 7 Oct)
- Wakefield - 17 October, 2pm (agenda published 9 Oct)
- Bradford 21 October, 2pm (agenda published 11 Oct)
- Kirklees 23 October, 2pm (agenda published 15 Oct)