Professional Services Framework
Information about the framework that enables permitted organisations to call upon the services of engineering professionals to assist in delivering all aspects of Municipal Engineering including Building Structures and Regeneration projects.
We have appointed 12 companies to a Professional Services Framework. This framework enables permitted organisations to call upon the services of engineering professionals to assist in delivering all aspects of Municipal Engineering including Building Structures and Regeneration projects.
The main aspects are listed below:
- Civil Engineering Consultancy Services
- Highway Consultancy services
- Engineering Design services for the Construction of Civil engineering Works
- Bridge Design Services
- Load Bearing Structures Design Services
- Construction Supervision Services.
- Quantity Surveying Services for Civil Engineering Works
- Miscellaneous Building Structures.
Organisations permitted to use this agreement as per the Contract Notice are:
- East Lincolnshire
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- North East Lincolnshire
- North Yorkshire County Council
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority
The framework is split into three lots dependent on value with relevant suppliers as listed below:
- Lot 1 - under £20,000: Arup, Curtins, Local Transport Projects, Sweco, Waterman, WSP
- Lot 2 - £200,000 to £500,000: Amey, Atkins, CH2M, Sweco, Waterman, WSP
- Lot 3 - Above £500,00: Aecom, Amey, Arup, CH2M, Jacobs, WYG