Bradford Interchange Resurfacing Works
This project will completely resurface the carriageway at Bradford Interchange to tackle known issues at the site.
- The Bradford Interchange Resurfacing Works project, formerly Bradford Interchange Carriageway Works, is a transport scheme funded by the Local Transport Plan programme. The project will involve the complete resurfacing of the carriageway at Bradford Interchange, and any other incidental works/repairs identified.
- The project is critical to maintain and protect this public asset and allow the continued, safe operation of this public transport facility. This is one of the key priorities set out in the West Yorkshire Transport Asset Development Plan
- The repair and refurbishment of the carriageway is required before further projects to improve Bradford Interchange can be delivered.
The benefits of the programme are:
- Allow continued, undisrupted operation of Bradford Interchange.
- Prevent areas of deterioration increasing further and therefore prevent more serious disruption.
- Reduce health and safety risk caused by deteriorating condition.
|Project Lead||West Yorkshire Combined Authority|
|Business case summary||WYCA - Modern Gov
|Funding||Current Approved - £8,940,000|
|Project Status||Activity 4: FBC|
|Start and end dates||2019 - 2023|
|Get in touch||TransportProjects@westyorks-ca.gov.uk|
This page was last updated in Quarter 2 2022