Planned commissions throughout 2022-2024 include:
- Restorative Justice service
- Victim Support service for victims of all crime
- Independent Sexual Violence Adviser service
- Domestic Abuse Perpetrator service
- Violence Reduction delivery, evaluation and research
Any organisations interested in these upcoming opportunities should ensure they are registered on the West Yorkshire Combined Authority electronic tendering portal and BlueLight.
Restorative Justice service re-commission
West Yorkshire Combined Authority, Policing and Crime are currently planning to undertaking a re-commission of a West Yorkshire Restorative Justice.
Restorative Justice is defined as the process that brings those harmed by crime, and those responsible for the harm, into communication, enabling everyone affected by a particular incident to play a part in repairing the harm and finding a positive way forward. The type of communication used can be direct for example face to face, virtual platform and telephone call or indirect via a third party, letter, email.