Connecting Innovation is our independent and specialist innovation support programme that coordinates, simplifies, promotes and communicates what innovation support is available to small-medium enterprises in the Leeds City Region.
Connecting Innovation follows on from the successful Access Innovation scheme in the Leeds City Region. It builds upon the successes and challenges of Access Innovation by proposing a dedicated and specialist innovation support and brokerage service that coordinates, simplifies, promotes and communicates the innovation landscape to small-medium enterprises in the City Region.
The Connecting Innovation programme is an independent and specialist innovation service and is one way for businesses to navigate what innovation support is available.
Connecting Innovation provides SMEs with up to 12 hours of support (or more if required) with an Innovation Growth Manager, helping to:
- Implement innovative practices or processes into your business
- Access specialist expertise from the network of universities, catapult centres (not-for-profit, independent technology and innovation centres), research organisations, advisory services and private sector organisations
- Provide ongoing one-to-one support to help make your project a success, through to implementation
- Access funding or grants to support projects, including:
- Advice about local, regional or national innovation grants
For more information about innovation support for your business visit the LEP website.
|Project Lead||West Yorkshire Combined Authority|
|District/ Area||Leeds City Region|
|Business case summary||Read the full document|
- Local Growth Fund- £750,961
|Project Status||Activity 5: Full Business Case with Finalised Costs|
|Start and end dates||April 2020- June 2023|
|Get in touch||ConnectingInnovation@the-lep.com|
Can you provide software services to develop an innovative solution linking mental health and counselling services to NHS systems?
Tender opportunity available to potential supplier to fulfil the contract. Closing date 2nd September 2022 at 17:00pm
This page was last updated in Q1 2021/2022