What the Transforming Cities Fund (TCF) programme means for Calderdale
Communities across Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York are set to benefit from TCF schemes, which include new or improved bus and rail stations, cycling and walking infrastructure, and new Park and Rides.
In Calderdale, TCF schemes will:
- Improve access to Halifax Rail Station, including a new footbridge.
- See the redevelopment of Halifax Bus Station.
- Improve bus access in West Halifax.
- Transform walking and cycling access into Halifax town centre.
- Include a segregated cycle route linking north Halifax to the town centre, as well as better cycling and walking routes to the new Elland Rail Station and through Brighouse town centre.
Latest business cases
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org