Communications & Marketing Officer (Digital & Social Media, Transport x 2 Posts - PSC/C25ds
Grade J - Salary £31,799 | Leeds city centre (currently working remotely) | Permanent/ Full time | Closing date – Sunday 04 July 2021
Communications & Marketing Officer(Digital & Social Media) Transport x 2 Posts - PSC/C25ds
Grade J - Salary £31,799 pa
Leeds City Centre (currently working remotely)
Permanent / Full-time (37 hours pw)
Closing date - 04 July 2021
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We are recruiting two communications and marketing specialists with expertise in delivering and evaluating B2C campaigns across the full marketing mix including web, social and securing press coverage.
These are varied roles, working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidates will be based in our award-winning Marketing team and work closely with the colleagues across our directorates particularly Transport Services.
- Delivery of impactful marketing and communications campaigns across the full mix of earned, owned and paid media
- Delivery of PR plans and securing media coverage for our travel and transport network Metro
- Auditing and updating consumer facing websites and social media channels
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders and with suppliers including partner councils, agencies and media
Review the Role profile provided for more information about the responsibilities.
These roles are suited to individuals with experience across the full marketing and communications mix, proficient at managing multiple projects and working with a range of stakeholders. You will have the following key skills, attributes and experience but not be limited to:
- skilled in delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns targeting consumer audiences
- experience of delivering successful on and offline communications and media relations
- experience of relationship building and collaboration in a partnership environment.
For further information about the role, please contact Rachel Barnard at Rachel.Barnard@westyorks-ca.gov.uk and to apply for this role, upload your CV and covering letter on our website, please visit: https://www.westyorks-ca.gov.uk/a-career-with-us by 11:55pm on 20th June 2021.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 28 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Travel on rail and buses with the M-Card zones 1-5
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Practises with Health & Wellbeing initiatives to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
If this sounds like your next role; please upload your CV to our online application tool. Then complete the supporting information tab linking your relevant work experience back to the role profile, bringing you CV to life.
You can apply online, by 11:55pm on 04 July 2021
Applicants with a disability are guaranteed an interview, subject to the minimum criteria being met.
The Combined Authority’s aim is to attract people from diverse backgrounds to build on our inclusive culture and represent the communities we serve. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to inclusivity and will consider requests for flexible working including part time and job share arrangements.
Candidates will be notified of invitation to interview by e-mail and interviews will be carried out either by phone or video interview.
Please note that whilst it is our policy to recruit at SP1 for all appointments, which is the salary stated above, each role includes career salary progression, with incremental increases applicable in most cases, on an annual basis.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidate information will be retained by the Combined Authority for six months unless you make a request for this to be deleted.
Terms and conditions
Applicants are advised that the Combined Authority is currently in consultation with employees and Trade Unions to review the Terms and Conditions of Employment and Staff Benefits.
The detail of the proposals for change, will be discussed with the successful candidate at the point of offer.