Connecting Innovation is our independent and specialist innovation support programme that coordinates, simplifies, promotes and communicates what innovation support is available to small-medium enterprises in West Yorkshire.
Connecting Innovation follows on from the successful Access Innovation scheme in West Yorkshire. It builds upon the successes and challenges of Access Innovation by proposing a dedicated and specialist innovation support and brokerage service that coordinates, simplifies, promotes and communicates the innovation landscape to small-medium enterprises in the region.
The Connecting Innovation programme is an independent and specialist innovation service and is one way for businesses to navigate what innovation support is available.
Connecting Innovation provides SMEs with up to 12 hours of support with an Innovation Growth Manager, helping to:
- Implement innovative practices or processes into your business
- Access specialist expertise from the network of universities, catapult centres (not-for-profit, independent technology and innovation centres), research organisations, advisory services and private sector organisations
- Provide ongoing one-to-one support to help make your project a success, through to implementation
- Access funding or grants to support projects, including:
- Advice about local, regional or national innovation grants
For more information about innovation support for your business visit our Business and Skills website.
|West Yorkshire Combined Authority
|Business case summary
|Read the full document
- Local Growth Fund- £750,961
|Activity 6: Delivery
|Start and end dates
|April 2020- June 2023
|Get in touch
Summative Assessment Report
This page was last updated in Q1 2023/2024