All funding opportunities available will be published here
Expression of Interest - Male Independent Sexual Violence Adviser (ISVA)
We are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI), specifically for a Male ISVA. Please refer to the EOI brief for further information.
- Male ISVA Expressions of Interest Brief (PDF 126KB)
- Male ISVA Expressions of Interest Template (Excel 29KB)
Deadline for submissions is 5pm Wednesday 7 June 2023
Youth Endowment Fund (YEF) Positive activities grant round
The YEF is looking to fund the following types of provision and evaluation. Positive activities include:
- The arts (including music making, arts and craft, dancing, drama, creative writing and poetry, photography, painting, pottery, sculpture or new media/digital arts).
- Wilderness activities.
- Adventure activities.
The YEF are looking to fund and evaluate projects that target, support and work with children and young people who are primarily aged 10 to 18 years old, and have one or more of the following key characteristics:
- They are already involved in the youth justice system, either in custodial or community-based settings.
- They are considered at risk of involvement in youth offending, due to a variety of factors, including: individual, familial or geographical reasons (often referred to as youth violence ‘hotspots’), or being affiliated with groups involved in crime, violence and trafficking (often referred to as ‘gangs’), or being excluded from school, or being affected by serious violence, criminal or sexual exploitation (as perpetrators and/or victims).
They aim to identify 5 or 6 projects across England and Wales to fund and evaluate and are planning to spend between £9 million and £10 million depending on how well applications meet their criteria.
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 26th May 2023
If you’re interested in finding out more about this grant round, sign-up to one of their upcoming application workshops:
More information about the funding, guidance and how to apply can be found at https://youthendowmentfund.org.uk/grants/positive-activities/
Youth Endowment Fund (YEF) Collaboration Fund
The YEF have announced the second round of their Agency Collaboration Fund, partnered with BBC Children in Need and the Hunter Foundation. This funding round is for multi-agency partnerships where the lead partner is the local authority and will look to fund multi-agency and multi-disciplinary teams located in neighbourhoods to support children, young people and their families/carers who are vulnerable to – or experiencing – violence or criminal exploitation outside the home.
Applications close Tuesday 16 May 2023 with two online workshops available for those interested in finding out more https://youthendowmentfund.org.uk/grants/agency-collaboration-fund-a-supportive-home/.
Mayor's Safer Communities Fund
The Mayor will run a Mayor's Safer Communities Fund a number of times a year. The fund will offer grants to voluntary, community groups, charities and partners to provide support for innovative community safety projects. To see if the fund is open for applications and find out more visit our Mayor's Safer Communities Fund page.