What the Transforming Cities Fund (TCF) programme means for Bradford
In Bradford, TCF schemes will:
- Transform the city centre to reduce traffic and improve air quality, which will enable more people to travel by public transport, by bike or on foot.
- Improve walking access to Bradford Interchange Rail Station, as well as between there and Bradford Forster Square Rail Station.
- Transform transport links between Bradford Interchange and regeneration schemes in the wider city centre.
- Provide a new Park and Ride in south Bradford, and a bus express way linking the new facility to the city centre with journey times of just 10 minutes.
- Include a segregated cycle route linking west Bradford to the city centre, improving links to the university and connecting communities with job opportunities.
Latest business cases
Bradford City Centre Cycling and Walking Improvements
South Bradford Park & Ride and Expressway
West Bradford Cycle Superhighway Extension
Get in touch: email@example.com